We understand that experiencing water damage can be difficult, but rest assured you have selected the right people to do the job. Years of experience in returning homes and offices back to normal and helping families and individuals just like you make us the best choice for emergency services.
We are known for our consistency, speed and high standards of customer service. Our goal is to restore your property as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Because water damage restoration is an emergency business, ServiceMaster Restore® is on call around the clock. In most cases, we can be at your site within two to four hours.
Our trained restoration technicians use advanced procedures and equipment for the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings. The ServiceMaster Restore water recovery process includes:
- Phase 1: Emergency Response
Job Site Inspection and Assessment
- Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying
Daily Inspection of Job Progress
- Phase 3: Reinstallation and Cleaning, if necessaryOur trained technicians will explain the recovery process and provide a comprehensive water recovery guide outlining the ServiceMaster Restore steps and the homeowner’s responsibilities.Follow the steps below to help keep the damage to a minimum.
What to do:
- Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing your wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.>
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What not to do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
Call us at 915-858-8699 to get the peace of mind that only comes with speedy service and a job done right.